OUR HOTELS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Even though our hotels are temporarily closed, we are still accepting new reservations for stays starting in June.
WE’VE ALSO UPDATED OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We know things are quite uncertain at the moment, and we’re here to help.
If you made your reservation on our website or call center for a stay before 26 June 2020, you can reschedule your visit until end of 2020.
If you made your booking via a third-party website or tour operators please check their cancellation policy.
For new bookings for June 2020 and following months we apply flexible booking conditions. Just make your reservation directly from our website (www.whitecityhotels.com), or call/email us and we will take care of everything. You have an option to cancel it 7 days before your check-in without no payment.
Also, you can make your reservation from one of our partner tour operators and online travel agencies according to their booking conditions.
SAFETY & HOW WE ARE OPERATING
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and employees remains our highest priority.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We already have disinfected all of the public areas. And we will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of our public areas (including SPA, lobbies, restaurants, bars&snacks, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, pool and beach areas, sunbeds, mini club, disco, shopping stores etc.) and will continue the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
• Our rooms have refreshed with ozoniser, and we will use ozonisation system to refresh room climate before every check-in.
• We have disinfected our air-conditions and ventilation system, also will increase the frequency of cleaning.
• Our pools chlorine level will be followed with our new automatisation system according to the legal regulations.
• We have added plentiful hand sanitizer in the public and back office areas for guest and employee use.
• We have activated our teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to our hotels and are prepared to follow travel restrictions and self-quarantine procedure.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Hope to see you soon